2.24.2009

Starting a blog

I feel like I have recently spent so much time creating new websites. I finished my first complete web quest, which turned out pretty good actually (you can view at www.teacherweb.com/wq/middleschool/constellations). I also created a website just for the members of NJHS and now am working on my blog, which to be honest, I'm not so impressed with yet but trust me I'll get it there.

Tonight we had bible study but I just couldn't go. I feel like such a child because there are people around me whose lives are so much tougher and they deal with set backs so much better. However, I couldn't put a smile on my face nor did I want to be Debbie Downer so I chose to hide. Not the best option I grant you but for tonight it felt safer. You can take so many of the "get over yourself looks" before you crash.

However, now I can start keeping people in my life better up to date with my goings on. Stay tuned...

No comments :

Post a Comment