6.21.2009

Married Life

I can't believe that I have been married for two days. It seemed like months ( well 2 months) of planning and stress was over in a blink of an eye but it was all amazing. It's overwhelming to look next to me and see my husband sleeping peacefully. It's almost too much for my mind to take in actually.

There are so many details of my wedding I can't even remember right now although I'm sure that my photographer captured them all beautifully. What I do remember is the people. I remember seeing my friends and family and being so blessed that they shared this day with us. Our wedding party was amazing. The groomsmen looked so handsome and the bridesmaids were breathtaking. A friend told me that weddings can really bring out the truth in your friendships and if that's true, I have the most phenomenal friends ever.

As soon as I get pictures I will post them to shutterfly and facebook for everyone to see. Thank you for celebrating this day with Mike and me.

3 comments :

  1. I am so happy for you guys! I am kind of glad I wasn't able to see you from behind Tami and Amber, because I was trying to hold back tears just listening to you two give your lives and hearts to each other. I am so blessed that God decided we should share our lives together. You were able to be there when Jackson was born and I was able to see you guys get married!!! Life is great!
    Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Jenks :) Everything was BEAUTIFUL. The twinkly lights in the trees around the dance floor were my favorite part. I've already updated your phone number to your new last name. :) Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it so fun to call him "your husband"! I loved that. I also loved to say my new last name. Congrats Leah. I wish you both the best in starting your lives as one.

    ReplyDelete