5.16.2010

Best Day Ever

Do you have one of those days where you think to yourself, "wow, this has been the best day ever?"  I had that day on Saturday.

For the first Saturday in two months, I didn't have an obligation so I enjoyed a morning of sleeping in with my husband until 11:15.  Wow!  I never sleep that late.

Then I made breakfast for Mike and I followed by a three hour session of World of Warcraft.

In the afternoon, we headed over to our friend's graduation party (she's earned her doctorate!) and then attempted to see our friend perform at Dos Gringos only to realize Mike forgot his ID. 

As a consolation prize however, Mike and I took a leisure walk through Old Town Scottsdale where we found ourselves at Yogurtland for some truly tasty frozen yogurt. 

This was a fantabulous day!

No comments :

Post a Comment