6.19.2010

At our one year...looking back

Today I have been married to the one person I've loved more than anyone else for a year.  Although we are celebrating our one year wedding anniversary, our journey has lasted for much longer than that.  Mike has transformed my life in ways I can't find words to describe.  Here is our journey...
At Drew's wedding in the fall of 2004.  We were only 22.
Our first official date at BJ's Brewery for Mike's birthday Jan. 2005.  Mike was 23
First spring break in Florida March 2005
Spending time with Mike's friends: Jonathan, David, Fonz, Nate, Cassidy, and Yvette
My graduation from ASU December 2005
One Year anniversary celebrated at Disneyland with Krista, Tracy, Amber and Garrett
When we took Good Shepherd Youth to Ski Fest in Utah February 2006
Joann and Josh's wedding.  My first time officiating.  We made a dashing couple
Very special mother's day spent with Mike's mom Scottie
Summer vacation to the Grand Canyon July 2006
Christmas in Colorado at Estes Park December 2007
Celebrating Mike's new job with JFCS at Sapporo
Engaged April 10, 2009
Exchanging our vows and rings.  Making the decision to join my life with Mike's forever
The beginning of our life together.
June 19, 2009

There are so many memories that happened in between but I just couldn't recount them all even if I had endless time.  God has granted me so many precious experiences and memories with my beloved.  
Happy Anniversary Michael.  Here's to our next 6 years and beyond.

1 comment :

  1. I loved seeing all those pictures of you guys! Congrats again on your first year together as husband and wife! Love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete