6.14.2010

violins now please

Thus begins my pity party.

I'm in a slump, I am.  It started with just a couple little bummers and now has turned into a few days of general sadness.  Some of it I can put my finger on and some I can't.

I know that I'm super bummed about the slowing of my weight loss.  I feel like I'm plateauing and even though I've lost 25 lbs, guess what?  I can't find even one swim suit that looks good on me and is supportive.  Bummer.

My body just isn't working correctly.  I'll spare the details in light of this being public but I will have to visit the doctor again.  Not only is it frustrating and inconvenient but it's also painful.  Bummer

My biological alarm clock and won't shut off.  Mike and I are praying and have been talking this into the ground but I feel like I have to bring this back to God daily.  I want to start, which means I want to start what comes next with it all.  No answers, no relief.  Bummer.

I've been feeling lonely and detached.  There's no explanation for it and there isn't anything in particular that any person has said or done, I'm just lonely.  Bummer.

I guess my symphony is coming to a close now.  Thanks for listening, hope you enjoyed the show. 

1 comment :

  1. Something that helps with plateaus is to try something new like Bikram Yoga or help someone more. That always jump started my weight loss. It will be okay girl!

    ReplyDelete