I admit, I am such a scrooge right now. Everyone and everything is so annoying. Such as:
If people are going to drive under the speed limit (significantly) then why are they driving the in fast lane? There is a lane designated for them.
Why do people insist on talking loud enough for everyone in a place to hear? Yes- I understand that the natural register of my voice is rather high
Why do strangers need to bring attention to the dumb mistake they just made by pointing it out to you a second time when you didn't care to notice it the first?
Why do girls where shorts that won't cover a quarter of their thigh with a parka and Uggs?
Oh and going back to driving, you do not have to come to a complete stop to turn right when there is no light or stop sign. Just sayin.
I need to go eat some termite pie or something.
No comments :
Post a Comment