5.07.2012

Squash, and apple sauce, and crock pots meals...Oh my!

I love pinterest! Why do I start off that way? Pinterest has inspired me to try out some pretty cool things. In the last month or so, Kenzie has started eating solid food and it is hilarious to watch her faces as she decides what she likes and what she doesn't. So far she loves squash, apple sauce, pears, carrots, yams, and yogurt. She will tolerate sweet potatoes and oatmeal, and will not eat prunes and green beans. Interesting! In the interest of saving money, having the piece of mind of knowing exactly what my baby is eating, and because I love it, I have made almost everything Kenzie eats (the yogurt and oatmeal were supplied by the good people at Gerber and Beech nut). I got my organization and strategies from pinterest:





Here's another one:



On top of that, pinterest also has an array of awesome crockpot meals. Mike and I also wanted to try these so last night I did. Check out this pin:



I can't wait to see how it all turns out this week. 

No comments :

Post a Comment