7.08.2012

Being 30 ain't for the feint of heart

Turning 30 kind of means I'm roughly 1/3 completed with my life and of the three decades I've lived, this last one has been the most monumental (in my opinion).
In 10 years, this is what's happened:
1. completed undergrad at ASU
2. started my first career in teaching
3. met, dated, and married my husband
4. had my first daughter
5. had my first daughter taken away by CPS (never could have anticipated that)
6. First time being a bridesmaid and maid of honor
7. completed my first master's degree

I'm sure there are more events I forgot but looking back on this, I cannot possibly anticipate anything that might happen in my 30's. Since I spent most of my 20's looking like I was 17, maybe I'll spend most of my 30's looking like I am 27?

No comments :

Post a Comment