1.17.2010

I AM the biggest loser

This is not a bad thing :)

8 teachers and myself are starting the Biggest Loser competition at my school on Tuesday.  I'm just getting my mindset going now!

I have actually started watching the Biggest Loser for the first time and my decision to do this competition is for several reasons:
1.  It was part of my New Year's Resolution
2.  Although my cholesterol, blood pressure, thyroid, sugar intact etc is all okay right now, I feel my self sneaking dangerously into a bad place.
3.  I hate looking at my body and for that matter I hate Mike looking at my body and that's not definitely not okay.
4.  I need to have something hard to work at.  I'm lazy and I need a challenge.

If anyone wants to offer tips on how you think I can be the most successful, I'm open to suggestions!

1 comment :

  1. Awesome!! I'm so excited for you to win :) Focus on the future instead of the past and don't let little slip-ups get you down. Avoid processed foods and eat from home as much as possible. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete