7.31.2011

New Year... new job... new things to come

In Aug. 8th I officially start my 6th year teaching. I can't believe that, how time flies!!! I am working at a new school in my district this year and am really excited about the opportunity to try something new although my heart is broken to leave my students behind. I will be teaching only middle school this year so it be interesting to see if I miss my little guys terribly or fully embrace the older students.

Mike and I only have about 14 weeks left before our newest family member comes home. I feel like I've been pregnant forever but at the same time I can't believe I am almost in my third trimester and about to be a mom. I can still vividly remember the day I moved away to college.

I am also plugging along on my master's degree and am excited to work with my new principal mentor. I have 5 classes left including the two classes that consist basically of my principal internship next fall. This next year should be quite a ride.

No comments :

Post a Comment