12.30.2011

2012 resolutions? Bucket List?

So I don't do resolutions nor have I ever written a bucket list because I have never once kept a resolution and I find that I'm so unambitious that writing a bucket list seemed pointless. However, after the major events that happened in 2011, I definitely want to set some goals for 2012 and somehow writing them down for others to see makes them more concrete. I sincerely hope there are a couple people along the way who might be willing to help me and hold me accountable.

Big news of 2011:
1. started a new job- teaching parttime at Madison Traditional Academy. LOVE IT!
2. Became pregnant- February
3. Gave birth to my first child- Oct. 14th
4. Almost reached goal weight (6 lbs to go) before realizing I was pregnant

Very short list but big things happened. I don't anticipate the same huge events (afterall what can top having a baby?) but there are a few things I'd like to accomplish this year while I am not pregnant

Goals for 2012:
1. loss of some pounds and inches. Last year I lost about 45 pounds so my goal is to lose that by December 31st (because I know I can). I also plan to lose the following inches in certain body parts:
              waist: 12 inches
              hips: 6 inches
2. finish my master's and graduate (dates for walking and finishing classes are set)
3. drifting school- there is a place in Phoenix where you can learn to drift. I will do it since I won't be pregnant this year (at least not planned).
4. complete at least one project from pinterest (possibly Kenzie's first birthday party).

I may add more items to the list but I think these 4 items will take the all of or at least the majority of the year to reach. I guess the next step is to figure out how to make these goals happen.

No comments :

Post a Comment