1.22.2013

The Year of the...

Although I do not believe in it, we are apparently in the Year of the Snake. It made me think what 2013 will be the year of for my family.

2009 was the year I got engaged and married
2010 was the year I started my master's
2011 was the year I got pregnant and had my first baby
2012 was the year that we just...survived
2013 will be the year of change.

Every year comes with change of course but as Mike and I preview 2013, we anticipate and are planning for several things to possibly change including our housing situation, career paths, education, and family size (possibly). That's a lot that could happen in a short amount of time. What's interesting is that we have clearly seen God opening doors for these events to occur. It's time to buckle up because it's the year of change.

No comments :

Post a Comment