3.08.2009

Bowling Neighborhood Group

Last night I went bowling with some of the people in my neighborhood group from church. Mike was there along with my roommates Kristy and Moose (plus their little Jackson) Moose's brother and sister-in-law Stephen and Kelley, Diane and Jeff with their daughter Kaylee and then the people who put the fun night out together, Kathy and Daniel. We played two rounds (is that the correct terminology) with lots of fun and antics. Jeff was impressed with Mike's bowling ability and decided to blow us all away with 3 strikes in a row on the 10th whatever it's called (round?).

In general good times. We missed everyone who couldn't make it but we should do it again soon!

2 comments :

  1. Big moose with a big sexy strike. Boo yaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I believe there are 10 frames per game. Also, I'm praying for you upcoming test and for the effects of the budget cuts. I may be facing similar issues soon.

    ReplyDelete