Tonight April and Destin came over to have dinner with Moose and Kristy and I was invited too since I happen to live here. April is a fantastic cook. She made Hawaiian chicken with squishy, tasty morsels or something close to that as Moose called the chunks of pineapple. It was funny, like most of what Moose says. He's just naturally funny.
Dinner followed what can only be a frustrating, depressing meeting at my district office, where we were discussing the proposed cuts next year. I am trying so desperately to trust in God when he says in Jeremiah "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a future."
The future is so unclear. Please pray for my upcoming exam... it's the key to me keeping my job next year. I know that regardless, God is good and he has never left me unprovided for but I feel like the devil could have such a foothold here.
You know this trial will not end until the it's full work is done but if the devil smells any possibility of winning he wont stop. You need to declare this a victory right now. Like Brad said you can pray but that is on the defense. You need to grab the Bible aka ammo and light that son of a gun up. Call it out in our house rebuking, go to school a little early and shout it out in your classroom, breakroom, and even the bathroom. go to the doorstep of the building where you will be taking the test and sit there and read as long as you feel necessary. I will go with you if you want and we can look crazy together. But dont stop until you can say to yourself you defeated the devil and its in gods hands. And if you dont pass the test you will know that it was god's will for your life. You can pray "God, we did what we could and were victorious. You are in control and know where we will end up." Rejoice in hope, Be patient in affliction, be persistant in prayer. Romans 12:12
ReplyDeleteMuch Love, Moose.