My students are studying the phases of the moon right now so I hooked a light bulb inside a vice basically from the ceiling, far out of my or my students' reach. My dilemma was not wanting to climb up on the table and then on a chair on top of the table to turn it on and off 7 times today so I decided to leave it on all day.
The teacher next door to me stops in front of my open door on her way to her classroom and asks me if I'm trying to start a fire having an open light bulb against metal and fiberglass. I started to complain about my predicament with climbing on the table when she simply looks at there the lamp is plugged into the extension cord hanging directly in front of my face. "Just unplug it Leah."
What do you say at that point except "oh"
Her reply as she walked out of my room shaking her head "nice talking to you this morning Leah."
I can't even defend myself here...it was just dumb
Haha. That's funny. :)
ReplyDelete