1. I have a place to live with wonderful, Godly roommates
2. I can afford my rent right now.
3. I have a car that more than adequately gets me where I need to go.
4. I have a job and the opportunity to impact at least one person everyday at that job.
5. I can go to a church and experience corporate worship without fear of persecution.
6. I can name enough people to fill up all ten fingers that care about me deeply.
7. There was food in my house to fix for lunch tomorrow and in my tummy to fill me up right now.
8. I've had medicine to take to help me get through my cold.
9. I'm in a relationship with someone that loves God more than me and me more than I can comprehend.
10. I may have to wear glasses but at least I can afford to buy them so I can see.
11. I may feel stressed about upcoming events but that means I have something worth working towards and fighting for.
12. I get to hold God' most precious miracle in my hands everyday...a baby.
13. family...many of them
There are so many more but I'm tired...another reason to praise God, that he gave us the ability to recharge and serve him another day.
Amen sista!!
ReplyDeleteI think I am going to put a white board up in my apartment and start tracking my praises. I seem to put a little too much focus on the craptasticness of my life. (And yes that is a word)
ReplyDelete